The Rehabilitation Department offers the following services:
- Rehabilitation after trauma and orthopaedic surgeries.
- Rehabilitation after joint replacement surgeries of the lower and upper limb.
- Treatment of acute and chronic spinal pain syndromes.
- Rehabilitation of recent and chronic soft tissue injuries.
- Sport-specific Rehabilitation
- Posture Correction.
- Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal conditions, such as: aseptic necrosis of the femoral epiphysis, tibial epiphysis, calcaneus epiphysis, and Scheuermann's disease.
- Rehabilitation in rheumatic conditions.
- Rehabilitation the motor system (after degeneration).
- Rehabilitation of peripheral nerve injuries.
- Podoscope examinations and tailoring Formthotics inserts.