Marek Zuber, M.D.
Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Specialist
2007 - Second-degree specialisation in Anaesthesiology and intensive care
2000 - First-degree specialisation in Anaesthesiology and intensive care
1987 - M.D. Studies graduate, School of Medicine, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice.
SUMMARY OF WORK:
2009 - present - Klinika Chirurgii Endoskopowej SP. z o.o. (Sports Clinic)
2001 - 2008 - Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Assistant / Senior Assistant, Regional Hospital in Bielsko-Biała
1995 - 2001 - Specialist Hospital for Lung Diseases and Tuberculosis Junior Assistant / Assistant, Bystra Śląska
1993-1995 - Regional Ambulance Service Senior Assistant, Bielsko-Biała.
1991-1992 post-graduate training in the Regional Hospital in Bielsko-Biała.
- Polish Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
- 2. ESA- European Society of Anaesthesiology
- 3. The European Society of Regional Anaesthesia - ESRA
SELECTED TRAINING AND COURSES
Participation in national conferences and training courses in the field of anaesthesia and intensive care:
- 2011, 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003 - Science and Training Conferences "Advances in anaesthesia in one-day surgery "
- 2010, 2009, 2007 - ESRA Zonal Symposium
- Krajowe Zjazdy Polskiego Towarzystwa Anestezjologii i Intensywnej Terapii
- 2002 - PTAiIT Lublin Congress - "Unilateral spinal anaesthesia" - a poster session
- 2003 - Science and Training Conference - Advances in anaesthesia in one-day surgery, Szczyrk: "Application of the unilateral spinal anaesthesia in short-term surgery"