Katarzyna Smolik, M.D.
1999 - second-degree specialisation in rheumatology
1995 - first-degree specialisation in internal medicine
1990 - M.D. Studies graduate
SUMMARY OF WORK:
2010 - present - Klinika Chirurgii Endoskopowej Sp. z o.o. (Sports Clinic)
1996 - present - Department of Rheumatology Senior Assistant, Katowice
1990 - 1995 Department of Internal Medicine Assistant, Szpital Górniczy in Katowice
1984 - 1990 School of Medicine, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice,
- Polish Society for Rheumatology
- Polish Society Osteoarthrology
- European Society for Rheumatology
TRAINING AND COURSES
- 2010 - European Congress of Rheumatology in Rome.
- 1990 - training course in the Department of Internal Medicine at University Hospital in Homburg / Saar, Germany
- Systematic training and courses in the field of rheumatology, rehabilitation, radiology and internal medicine held in Poland.
- Participation in Therapeutic Programs organised by National Health Program (NFZ).